Instructions for: Windows Macintosh OS X
Installation instructions for Windows
- Download the software installer by clicking here. Save it on your computer.
- Once the installer has finished downloading, locate it on your computer and open it by double clicking (it should be called WinOPGSetup_2_2). A window like the following will appear.
- Click Next
- Read the agreement and click I Agree
- The next screen allows you to specify where on your computer you would like to install the software. Usually the default location is fine. Click Install to continue.
- Wait while the program is installed. This will usually not take very long.
- The next window will inform you that the installation is complete. Click Finish to close the software installer.
- You should now be able to open the OnePage Genealogy software by double clicking the OnePage Icon on your Desktop.
You can also find it in the Start Menu by clicking the Start button then All Programs then the OnePage Genealogy group then OnePage Genealogy.
Click here for information on how to use the software.
Still having problems? Please contact us.